quinta-feira, 22 de julho de 2010



Studying Mathematics
With the help of the Portuguese,
I decided to make a poem
To solve a problem.

I was reminded of my race,
He had doubts, I will delete,
The numbers of the challenge
Then simplify.

I have goals in life
Dash straight I will investigate.
I want many challenges
And to all overcome.

Seeing the rational numbers
It reminded me of the heart,
Which is divided into parts
To help my brother

My heart breaks
1 / 2, 1 / 5, it is full of fractions.
But that does not diminish,
My love is a power
High millions.

Estudando a Matemática
Com o auxílio do Português,
Resolvi fazer um poema
Pra um problema resolver.


Lembrei-me da minha prova,
Tinha dúvidas, vou apagar,
Os números do desafio
E depois simplificar.


Na vida tenho metas 
Traço retas vou estudar.
Quero muitos desafios 
E a todos ultrapassar.


Vendo os números racionais 
Me lembrei do coração,
Que se divide em partes
Pra ajudar meu irmão


Meu coração se reparte
1/2, 1/5, ele é cheio de frações.
Mas isso não diminui,
Meu amor é uma potência
Elevado a milhões.


(autor desconhecido)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário