segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2012



It was written in the stars


One day ...
When birds could not see green all around me
Here it comes, my prince
What are you doing here? He came to save me? I came out of this darkness?
He came to show me what really the love is
As a friend who arrives uninvited
To the friends that is dispensed with the formalities
You came to show me how beautiful life is
With sweet words, was gaining ground
In my day, my week, my year and ...
In my heart

Soon after I realized that you are part of my soul
Who are you? swarthy, to eye catchy and kind heart
Who are you? What makes my heart race when he heard his sweet voice
You are the man for whom I waited since I came to this world
You're the man with whom not want to just share a life
You are the man with whom I share my soul
Many are the miles that separate us
But many are the feelings that unite us

I remember the first time I heard his sweet voice
My whole body responded by running around the house with the phone in the hands
Almost bursting with excitement
Thus began a part of my dreams and ...
In my reality

When I thought it not would surprise me anymore
As I was fatally deceived!
You told me ...
Want to date me?

Words can not express what I felt
Mixture of euphoria, fear, doubt, hope and ...
Love, oh! The love he is to blame for everything
Guilty because I am so ...
So happy
So held
So beloved

Who would dream of such love? In such distant continents
Who would dream that happiness would surprise us so special?
No, we never dreamed!
But why just dream? Let's live, which is what really matters

Still not finished, no, not yet
This is just the beginning of a happy life

Days marked like this ...
February 13, 2010
Will be the first of a long list
List that we do together
Next item ...
Day that our eyes will cross, that our hands will touch
Day one will feel the breath of the other
The day that our lips will touch

Nothing else will be around us for minutes
Just You and Me
The only throughout the earth
And when at last we can no longer separate us
Finally, we will do our vows of eternal love
We as witnesses, our families, our friends, nature
And God, the being who created us and brought us together

You love of my life and why I exist ... I promise
Respect you, care for you and love you every day of my life
Without you the world not  was the world
With you the world, the world ... I do not remember, because
You are now my world
Miles and miles away from you physically
But thoughts and heart on your side

How do you explain that? How to explain what we feel?
How to explain what we have?
Impossible ... For the love there is no explanation
If there, would not be love
We can try to define, but we will never achieve

We arrived in this reality
February 13, 2012
What next? The answer you and I know
So last as long as it takes, I'll be here waiting for you
You dwell here ... in my heart. You dwell here ... in my thoughts
You dwell here ... in My Soul
I love you today ... tomorrow and forever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário